Friday, March 20, 2009

NEW ITEM: Tuxedo


Every so often I actually listen to what my clients want, well I ALWAYS listen, but don't necessarily do anything about it (!) Having gotten quite a few requests for a formal tuxedo, I decided to give it a go since my house cut one button suit wasn't too far removed from a tuxedo style. So here is the first offering of a 2 piece tux (no cummerbund, but does anyone even wear one anymore?) Black peak lapel, one button design. Jacket is unvented, all buttons are satin covered, single button on jacket sleeve, satin lapels and trim on jacket, satin stripe down trouser leg. Trouser has no rear pockets and 2 button'd side tabs rather than belt loops. So next time you need to go to a black tie event, show up in style.

3 comments:

Giselle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think it's the perfect tuxedo.

Phil Friedman said...

Cummerbunds rule, fashion victims drool.